14. L. Fan^, C. Xia^, P. Zhu, Y. Lu*, and H. Wang*, Electrochemical CO2 reduction to high-concentration pure formic acid solutions in an all-solid-state reactor, Nature Communications, in press (2020).
13. C. Xia, J. Kim, and H. Wang*, Recommended practice to report selectivity in electrochemical synthesis of H2O2, Nature Catalysis, in press (2020).
12. L. Fan^, C. Xia^, F. Yang, J. Wang, H. Wang*, and Y. Lu*, Strategies in catalysts and electrolyzer design for electrochemical CO2 reduction towards C2+ products, Science Advances 6, 3111 (2020).
11. C. Xia^, S. Back^, S. Ringe^, K. Jiang, F. Chen, X. Sun, S. Siahrostami*, K. Chen*, and H. Wang*, Confined local oxygen gas promotes electrochemical water oxidation to hydrogen peroxide, Nature Catalysis 3, 125 (2020).
10. C. Xia^, Y. Xia^, P. Zhu, L. Fan, and H. Wang*, Direct electrosynthesis of pure aqueous H2O2 solutions up to 20% by weight using a solid electrolyte, Science 366, 226 (2019).
9. K. Jiang^, S. Back^, A.J. Akey, C. Xia, Y. Hu, W. Liang, D. Schaak, E. Stavitski, J.K. Nørskov, S. Siahrostami*, and H. Wang*, Highly selective oxygen reduction to hydrogen peroxide on transition metal single atom coordination, Nature Communications 10, 3997 (2019).
8. C. Xia, P. Zhu, Q. Jiang, Y. Pan, W. Liang, E. Stavitsk, H.N. Alshareef, and H. Wang*, Continuous production of pure liquid fuel solutions via electrocatalytic CO2 reduction using solid-electrolyte devices, Nature Energy 4, 776 (2019).
7. Y. Jia^, K. Jiang^, H. Wang*, and X. Yao*, The role of defect sites in nanomaterials for electrocatalytic energy conversion, Chem 5, 1371 (2019).
6. T. Zheng, K. Jiang, N. Ta, Y. Hu, J. Zeng, J. Liu, and H. Wang*, Large-scale and highly-selective CO2 electrocatalytic reduction on nickel single atom catalyst, Joule 3, 265 (2019).
5. K. Jiang^, R.B. Sandberg^, A.J. Akey, X. Liu, D.C. Bell, J.K. Nørskov, K. Chan*, and H. Wang*, Metal ion Cycling of Cu Foil for Selective C-C coupling in Electrochemical CO2 Reduction, Nature Catalysis 1, 111 (2018).
4. K. Jiang^, S. Siahrostami^, A.J. Akey, Y. Li, Z. Lu, J. Lattimer, Y. Hu, C. Stoke, M. Gangishetty, G. Chen, Y. Zhou, W. Hill, W.B. Cai, D.C. Bell, K. Chan, J.K. Nørskov, Y. Cui, and H. Wang*, Transition Metal Single Atoms in a Graphene Shell as Active Centers for Highly Efficient Artificial Photosynthesis, Chem 3, 950–960 (2017).
3. H. Wang, S. Xu, C. Tsai, Y. Li, C. Liu, J. Zhao, Y. Liu, H. Yuan, F. Abild-Pedersen, F.B. Prinz, J.K. Norskov, and Y. Cui*, Direct and continuous strain control of catalysts with tunable battery electrode materials, Science 354, 1031 (2016).
2. H. Wang, H.W. Lee, Y. Deng, Z. Lu, P.C. Hsu, Y. Liu, D. Lin, and Y. Cui*, Bifunctional Non-noble Metal Oxide Nanoparticle Electrocatalysts through Lithium-induced Conversion for Overall Water Splitting, Nature Communications 6, 7261 (2015).
1. Z. Lu^, H. Wang^, D. Kong, P. Hsu, G. Zheng, H. Yao, X. Sun, and Y. Cui*, Electrochemical Tuning of Layered Lithium Transition Metal Oxides For Improvement of Oxygen Evolution Reaction, Nature Communications 5, 4345 (2014).