61. X. Zhang^, Y. Xia^, C. Xia, and H. Wang*, Insights into Practical-Scale Electrochemical H2O2 Synthesis, Trends in Chemistry, in press (2020).
60. C. Xia, J. Kim, and H. Wang*, Recommended practice to report selectivity in electrochemical synthesis of H2O2, Nature Catalysis 3, 605 (2020).
59. L. Fan^, C. Xia^, P. Zhu, Y. Lu*, and H. Wang*, Electrochemical CO2 reduction to high-concentration pure formic acid solutions in an all-solid-state reactor, Nature Communications 11, 3633 (2020).
58. K. Jiang*, J. Zhao, and H. Wang*, Catalyst Design for Electrochemical Oxygen Reduction toward Hydrogen Peroxide, Advanced Functional Materials DOI: 10.1002/adfm.202003321 (2020).
57. P. Zhu and H. Wang*, Structural evolution of oxide-/hydroxide-derived copper electrodes accounts for the enhanced C2+ product selectivity during electrochemical CO2 reduction, Science Bulletin 65, 977 (2020).
56. L. Fan^, C. Xia^, F. Yang, J. Wang, H. Wang*, and Y. Lu*, Strategies in catalysts and electrolyzer design for electrochemical CO2 reduction towards C2+ products, Science Advances 6, 3111 (2020).
55. C. Xia^, S. Back^, S. Ringe^, K. Jiang, F. Chen, X. Sun, S. Siahrostami*, K. Chen*, and H. Wang*, Confined local oxygen gas promotes electrochemical water oxidation to hydrogen peroxide, Nature Catalysis 3, 125 (2020).
54. C. Xia^, Y. Xia^, P. Zhu, L. Fan, and H. Wang*, Direct electrosynthesis of pure aqueous H2O2 solutions up to 20% by weight using a solid electrolyte, Science 366, 226 (2019).
53. K. Jiang^, S. Back^, A.J. Akey, C. Xia, Y. Hu, W. Liang, D. Schaak, E. Stavitski, J.K. Nørskov, S. Siahrostami*, and H. Wang*, Highly selective oxygen reduction to hydrogen peroxide on transition metal single atom coordination, Nature Communications 10, 3997 (2019).
52. C. Xia, P. Zhu, Q. Jiang, Y. Pan, W. Liang, E. Stavitsk, H.N. Alshareef, and H. Wang*, Continuous production of pure liquid fuel solutions via electrocatalytic CO2 reduction using solid-electrolyte devices, Nature Energy 4, 776 (2019).
51. Y. Jia^, K. Jiang^, H. Wang*, and X. Yao*, The role of defect sites in nanomaterials for electrocatalytic energy conversion, Chem 5, 1371 (2019).
50. Y. Peng, K. Jiang, W. Hill, Z. Lu, H. Yao, and H. Wang*, Large-Scale, Low-Cost and High-Efficiency Water Splitting System for Clean H2 Generation, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 11, 3971 (2019).
49. T. Zheng, K. Jiang, N. Ta, Y. Hu, J. Zeng, J. Liu, and H. Wang*, Large-scale and highly-selective CO2 electrocatalytic reduction on nickel single atom catalyst, Joule 3, 265 (2019).
48. B. Zhang, K. Jiang, H. Wang, S. Hu*, Fluoride-Induced Dynamic Surface Self-Reconstruction Produces Unexpectedly Efficient Oxygen-Evolution Catalyst, Nano Letters 19, 530 (2018).
47. Z. Lu, K. Jiang, H. Wang*, and Y. Cui*, Lithium Electrochemical Tuning for Electrocatalysis, Advanced Materials 30, 1800978 (2018).
46. T. Zheng, K. Jiang, and H. Wang*, Recent Advances in Electrochemical CO2-to-CO Conversion on Heterogeneous Catalysts, Advanced Materials 30, 1802066 (2018).
45. K. Jiang, G. Chen, and H. Wang*, Synthesis and Performance Characterizations of Transition Metal Single Atom Catalyst for Electrochemical CO2 Reduction, jove (134), e57380 (2018).
44. K. Jiang, and H. Wang*, Electrocatalysis over Graphene-Defect-Coordinated Transition-Metal Single-Atom Catalysts, Chem 4, 194 (2018).
43. K. Jiang^, S. Siahrostami^, T. Zheng, Y. Hu, S. Hwang, E. Stavitski, Y. Peng, J.J. Dynes, M. Gangishetty, D. Su, K. Attenkofer, and H. Wang*, Isolated Ni Single Atoms in Graphene Nanosheets for High-Performance CO2 Reduction, Energy Environmental Science 11, 893 (2018).
42. K. Jiang^, R.B. Sandberg^, A.J. Akey, X. Liu, D.C. Bell, J.K. Nørskov, K. Chan*, and H. Wang*, Metal ion Cycling of Cu Foil for Selective C-C coupling in Electrochemical CO2 Reduction, Nature Catalysis 1, 111 (2018).
41. K. Jiang^, S. Siahrostami^, A.J. Akey, Y. Li, Z. Lu, J. Lattimer, Y. Hu, C. Stoke, M. Gangishetty, G. Chen, Y. Zhou, W. Hill, W.B. Cai, D.C. Bell, K. Chan, J.K. Nørskov, Y. Cui, and H. Wang*, Transition Metal Single Atoms in a Graphene Shell as Active Centers for Highly Efficient Artificial Photosynthesis, Chem 3, 950–960 (2017).
40. S. Siahrostami*, K. Jiang, M. Karamad, K. Chan, H. Wang, and J.K. Norskov, Theoretical Investigations into Defected Graphene for electrochemical Reduction of CO2, ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering 5, 11080–11085 (2017).
39. K. Jiang, P. Kharel, Y. Peng, M.K. Gangishetty, H.G. Lin, E. Stavitski, K. Attenkofer, and H. Wang*, Silver Nanoparticles with Surface-Bonded Oxygen for Highly Selective CO2 Reduction, ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering 5, 8529–8534 (2017).
38. K. Jiang, H. Wang, W.B. Cai, and H. Wang*, Li Electrochemical Tuning of Metal Oxide for Highly Selective CO2 Reduction, ACS Nano 11, 6451–6458 (2017).
37. Y. Liu, H. Wang, D. Lin, J. Zhao, C. Liu, J. Xie, and Y. Cui*, A Prussian blue route to nitrogen-doped graphene aerogels as efficient electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction with enhanced active site accessibility, Nano Research 10, 1213 (2017).
36. Z. Lu, G. Chen, Y. Li, H. Wang, J. Xie, L. Liao, C. Liu, Y. Liu, T. Wu, Y. Li, A.C. Luntz, M. Bajdich, and Y. Cui*, Identifying the active surfaces of electrochemically tuned LiCoO2 for oxygen evolution reaction, JACS 139, 6270 (2017).
35. C. Liu, P.C. Hsu, J. Xie, J. Zhao, T. Wu, H. Wang, W. Liu, J. Zhang, S. Chu, and Y. Cui*, A half-wave rectified alternating current electrochemical method for uranium extraction from seawater, Nature Energy 2, 17007 (2017).
34. H. Wang, S. Xu, C. Tsai, Y. Li, C. Liu, J. Zhao, Y. Liu, H. Yuan, F. Abild-Pedersen, F.B. Prinz, J.K. Norskov, and Y. Cui*, Direct and continuous strain control of catalysts with tunable battery electrode materials, Science 354, 1031 (2016).
33. C. Liu, D. Kong, P.C. Hsu, H. Yuan, H.W. Lee, Y. Liu, H. Wang, S. Wang, K. Yan, D. Lin, P.A. Maraccini, K.M. Parker, A.B. Boehm, and Y. Cui*, Rapid water disinfection using vertically aligned MoS2 nanofilms and visible light, Nature Nanotechnology (2016).
32. Y. Jin, H. Wang, J. Li, X. Yue, Y. Han, P.K. Shen*, and Y. Cui*, Porous MoO2 Nanosheets as Non‐noble Bifunctional Electrocatalysts for Overall Water Splitting, Advanced Materials 28, 3785 (2016).
31. X. Tao, J. Wang, C. Liu, H. Wang, H. Yao, G. Zheng, Z.W. Seh, Q. Cai, W. Li, G. Zhou, C. Zu, and Y. Cui*, Balancing surface adsorption and diffusion of lithium-polysulfides on nonconductive oxides for lithium-sulfur battery design, Nature Communications
30. D. Lin, Y. Liu, Z. Liang, H.W. Lee, J. Sun, H. Wang, K. Yan, J. Xie, and Y. Cui*, Layered reduced graphene oxide with nanoscale interlayer gaps as a stable host for lithium metal anodes, Nature Nanotechnology
29. Z. Liang, D. Lin, J. Zhao, Z. Lu, Y. Liu, C. Liu, Y. Lu, H. Wang, K. Yan, X. Tao*, and Y. Cui*, Composite lithium metal anode by melt infusion of lithium into a 3D conducting scaffold with lithiophilic coating, PNAS 113, 2862 (2016)
28. H. Wang, H.W. Lee, Y. Deng, Z. Lu, P.C. Hsu, Y. Liu, D. Lin, and Y. Cui*, Bifunctional Non-noble Metal Oxide Nanoparticle Electrocatalysts through Lithium-induced Conversion for Overall Water Splitting, Nature Communications 6, 7261 (2015).
Highlighted by homepage of Stanford University, other media including Science Daily, Daily Mail (UK), Science & Technology Daily (China).
27. H. Wang, H. Yuan, S.S. Hong, Y. Li, and Y. Cui*, Physical and Chemical Tuning of Two-dimensional Transition Metal Dichalcogenides, Chemical Society Reviews 44, 2664 (2015).
Highlighted as cover art.
26. H. Wang, Q. Zhang, H. Yao, Z. Liang, H.W. Lee, P.C. Hsu, G. Zheng, and Y. Cui*, High Electrochemical Selectivity of Edge versus Terrace Sites in Two-Dimensional Layered MoS2 Materials, Nano Letters 14, 7138 (2015).
25. H. Yuan, S. Chang, I. Bargatin, N.C. Wang, D.C. Riley, H. Wang, J.W. Schwede, J. Provine, E. Pop, Z.X. Shen, P. A. Pianetta, N.A. Melosh, R.T. Howe*, Engineering Ultra-Low Work Function of Graphene, Nano Letters 15, 6475 (2015).
24. F. Xiong, H. Wang, X. Liu, J. Sun, M. Brongersma, E. Pop, and Y. Cui*, Li Intercalation in MoS2: In Situ Observation of Its Dynamics and Tuning Optical and Electrical Properties, Nano Letters 15, 6777 (2015).
23. W. Chen, H. Wang, Y. Li, Y. Liu, J. Sun, S. Lee, J.S. Lee, and Y. Cui*, In Situ Electrochemical Oxidation Tuning of Transition Metal Disulfides to Oxides for Enhanced Water Oxidation, ACS Central Science 1, 244 (2015).
22. J. Zhao, Z. Lu, H. Wang, W. Liu, H.W. Lee, K. Yan, D. Zhuo, D. Lin, N. Liu, and Y. Cui*, Artificial Solid Electrolyte Interphase-Protected Li x Si Nanoparticles: An Efficient and Stable Prelithiation Reagent for Lithium-Ion Batteries, JACS 137, 8372 (2015).
21. H. Yuan, H. Wang, and Yi Cui*, Two-Dimensional Layered Chalcogenides: From Rational Synthesis to Property Control via Orbital Occupation and Electron Filling, Accounts of Chemical Research 48, 81 (2015).
20. Y. Liu, H. Wang, D. Lin, C. Liu, P.C. Hsu, W. Liu, W. Chen, and Y. Cui*, Electrochemical Tuning of Olivine-type Lithium Transition-metal Phosphates as Efficient Water Oxidation Catalysts, Energy & Environmental Science 8, 1719 (2015).
19. J.H. Yu, H.R. Lee, S.S. Hong, D. Kong, H.W. Lee, H. Wang, F. Xiong, S. Wang, and Y. Cui*, Vertical Heterostructure of Two-Dimensional MoS2 and WSe2 with Vertically Aligned Layers, Nano letters 15, 1031 (2015).
18. D. Lin, Z. Lu, P.C. Hsu, H.R. Lee, N. Liu, J. Zhao, H. Wang, C. Liu, and Y. Cui*, A High Tap Density Secondary Silicon Particle Anode Fabricated by Scalable Mechanical Pressing for Lithium-ion Batteries, Energy & Environmental Science 8, 2371 (2015).
17. Z. Lu^, H. Wang^, D. Kong, P. Hsu, G. Zheng, H. Yao, X. Sun, and Y. Cui*, Electrochemical Tuning of Layered Lithium Transition Metal Oxides For Improvement of Oxygen Evolution Reaction, Nature Communications 5, 4345 (2014).
16. H. Wang^, Z. Lu^, D. Kong, J. Sun, T. Hymel, and Y. Cui*, Electrochemical Tuning of MoS2 Nanoparticles on Three-Dimensional Substrate for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution, ACS Nano, 8, 4940 (2014).
15. H. Wang^, C. Tsai^, D. Kong, K. Chan, F. Abild-Pedersen, J.K. Nørskov, and Y. Cui*, Transition-metal doped edge sites in vertically aligned MoS2 catalysts for enhanced hydrogen evolution, Nano Research 8, 566 (2014).
14. D. Kong, H. Wang, Z. Lu, and Y. Cui*, CoSe2 Nanoparticles Grown on Carbon Fiber Paper: An Efficient and Stable Electrocatalyst for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction, Journal of the American Chemical Society 136, 4897 (2014).
13. Z.W. Seh, H. Wang, N. Liu, G. Zheng, W. Li, H. Yao, and Y. Cui*, High-capacity Li2S–graphene oxide Composite Cathodes with Stable Cycling Performance, Chemical Science 5, 1396 (2014).
12. Z.W. Seh, H. Wang, P.C. Hsu, Q. Zhang, W. Li, G. Zheng, H. Yao, and Y. Cui*, Facile Synthesis of Li2S–polypyrrole Composite Structures for High-performance Li2S Cathodes, Energy & Environmental Science 7, 672 (2014).
11. G. Zheng, S.W. Lee, Z. Liang, H.W. Lee, K. Yan, H. Yao, H. Wang, W. Li, S. Chu, and Y. Cui*, Interconnected Hollow Carbon Nanospheres for Stable Lithium Metal Anodes, Nature Nanotechnology 9, 618 (2014).
10. K. Yan, H.W. Lee, T. Gao, G. Zheng, H. Yao, H. Wang, Z. Lu, Y. Zhou, Z. Liang, Z. Liu, S. Chu, and Y. Cui*, Ultrathin Two-dimensional Atomic Crystals as Stable Interfacial Layer for Improvement of Lithium Metal Anode, Nano Letters 14, 6016 (2014).
9. Z.W. Seh, J.H. Yu, W. Li, P.C. Hsu, H. Wang, Y. Sun, H. Yao, Q. Zhang, and Y. Cui*, Two-dimensional Layered Transition Metal Disulphides for Effective Encapsulation of High-capacity Lithium Sulphide Cathodes, Nature Communications 5, 5017 (2014).
8. P.C. Hsu, D. Kong, S. Wang, H. Wang, A.J. Welch, H. Wu, and Y. Cui*, Electrolessly deposited electrospun metal nanowire transparent electrodes, Journal of the American Chemical Society 136, 10593 (2014).
7. J. Sun, G. Zheng, H.W. Lee, N. Liu, H. Wang, H. Yao, W. Yang, and Y. Cui*, Formation of Stable Phosphorus–Carbon Bond for Enhanced Performance in Black Phosphorus Nanoparticle–Graphite Composite Battery Anodes, Nano letters 14, 4573 (2014).
6. H. Wang, Z. Lu, S. Xu, D. Kong, J.J. Cha, G. Zheng, P.C. Hsu, K. Yan, D. Bradshaw, F.B. Prinz, and Y. Cui*, Electrochemical Tuning of Vertically Aligned MoS2 Nanofilms and Its Application in Improving Hydrogen Evolution Reaction, PNAS 110, 19701 (2013).
5. H. Wang, D. Kong, P. Johanes, J. J. Cha, G. Zheng, K. Yan, N. Liu, and Y. Cui*, MoSe2 and WSe2 Nanofilms with Vertically Aligned Molecular Layers on Curved and Rough Surfaces, Nano Letters 13, 3426 (2013).
Highlighted by Nanotechweb.
4. D. Kong, H. Wang, J. J. Cha, M. Pasta, K. J. Koski, J. Yao, and Y. Cui*, Synthesis of MoS2 and MoSe2 films with vertically aligned layers, Nano Letters 13, 1341 (2013).
Highlighted by Nature 496, 9 (2013).
3. D. Kong, J.J. Cha, H. Wang, H.R. Lee, and Y. Cui*, First-row Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction, Energy & Environmental Science 6, 3553 (2013).
2. H. Wang, C. Li*, Y. Zou, R. Ge, and G. Guo*, Non-Markovian Entanglement Sudden Death and Rebirth of a Two-qubit System in the Presence of System-bath Coherence, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 390, 3183-3188 (2011).
1. C. Li*, H. Wang, H. Yuan, R. Ge, and G. Guo*, Non-Markovian Dynamics of Quantum and Classical Correlations in the Presence of System-Bath Coherence, Chinese Physics Letters 28, 120302 (2011).